Since 1992, Nationwide Services has been supplying waste management and equipment rental services to construction companies, builders, demolition and refurbishment contractors nationwide. We manage every aspect of your requirements through our network of trusted, high quality supply partners who have extensive experience of the construction sector.
We work closely with our customers both on and off site and as part of our service on larger projects we offer:
- Our attendance at pre-start meetings to identify all areas of waste arising
- Advice on waste segregation
- Mentoring of on-site waste champion
- Site posters to raise awareness of recycling and different waste streams
- Regular site visits to support site management and to identify cost efficiencies
- Supply of written reports to provide feedback following each site visit
- Supply of skip signage to clearly identify segregation of waste streams in skips
- Comprehensive waste management and recycling information via our online customer portal
- Stock on hire tool checks to help you manage your hire costs on site
This approach is proven to identify materials that can be segregated, re-used or recycled, which improves your recycling performance and minimises your exposure to landfill tax. Our stock on hire checks for tool hire will confirm the rental equipment that should be on site, equipment that is no longer required or has been lost or stolen and remains on hire. By working with our clients in such a collaborative way, we can demonstrate efficiencies and worthwhile cost savings over the duration of your project.
Steve – Director at MJ Construction Ltd