Nationwide Services provide a comprehensive range of services to Events organisers throughout the U.K. We source, supply and manage all temporary infrastructure and equipment to support any particular venue or event including temporary buildings, furniture, fencing, barriers, welfare facilities, access and MHE equipment, MHE operators, temporary labour and waste management services.
This year has seen us provide a fully managed service to the organisers of London 2017, which covered the Muller games, the World Para Athletic Championships and the IAAF World Championships. The range of services we provided included:
- Detailed pre-event planning with the client to discuss equipment and labour requirements, installation and de-rig time lines.
- Design, development and administration of bespoke on-line portal and rate-card, allowing global affiliates and sponsors to access information and place orders for equipment and services.
- Sourcing and delivery of pre-agreed and on-demand temporary infrastructure equipment and FF&E.
- Project management team on site covering installation, event and de-rig (approx. 8 weeks/5000 hours)
- Provision and management of onsite labour and MHE operators.
- De-rig and equipment collection.
The experience we have gained since 2013 when we first supported the organisers of the anniversary games, has developed our understanding and the importance of ensuring that all equipment and services are delivered as required and our flexible, responsive approach means that we can react to unexpected requirements and changes to schedule that inevitably occur during major events.
This is what the organisers of London2017 said about us upon completion of the London2017 events: